Thursday, February 4, 2010

Low Income Dental In Tampa What Low Income Programs Will Help Care For My Stroke Victim Father, In My Home, During The Hours That I Work?

What low income programs will help care for my stroke victim father, in my home, during the hours that I work? - low income dental in tampa

A year ago, my father had a stroke and was in a nursing home / rehab center since. He is not unhappy, and I take him home to live with me. He has a stomach to say the minimum capacity, and a catheter on the right side is paralyzed. He worked as an assistant nursing care of my sick mother until her death, so I know I take care of him while I'm at home. But I'm working full time and can not afford to pay someone to come to my house and next to him (I) than with low income. Has anyone a program to help me think they know that he domiciled in Pennsylvania, and I live in Illinois?

No comments:

Post a Comment